Tuesday 28 October 2008

Delivery :D

The raised beds and topsoil have both arrived


Raised beds, 4 x 1 x 2m beds.




My little girl wondering why I'm stood outside taking photos of bits of wood.



One very large bag of topsoil. Wonderful courier man brought it all the way down the drive for me :) I highly recommend www.dandystopsoil.co.uk, wonderful customer service and great prices. They called me to double check my delivery date, and even rang and gave me an hours notice for delivery this morning. That's always really useful when you have a little one running around.









My little girl...erm...licking windows...lol





The compost aerator is here too, I'll take some photos of that when I give it a go. Which will not be today because it's blumming cold! I also got a free turtle bag from www.wigglywigglers.co.uk, great service as always from those guys.

Just waiting on the wheelbarrow to turn up now :)

Also, it's supposed to snow today!!! Snow, in October!!! Brrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment