Wednesday 16 March 2011

Charidee

A little bit of link spam here ;)

I'm currently doing the C25k programme and enjoying it immensely! I'm about to start week 3 and although it's causing me a bit of pain I'm feeling fitter and my stamina is improving day by day.

My sister asked me to run the Race for Life with her and we've signed up to run the 5km on July 10th this year at Leicester! Meep!

We're able to wear a dedication on our backs as we run and I'll be running for my friend Claire. Her bravery and honesty throughout her journey with cancer inspires me, breaks my heart and makes me love her.

I'm trying to raise as much as I can for cancer research so other people facing this disease have access to as much viable treatments as possible to help cure or delay the progress of the illness.

Please sponsor me if you can (and gift aid it) each penny really does help and also has the added benefit of keeping me motivated on days when I would rather eat chips* than go out and train.

*disclaimer - I am not giving up chips completely ;)

Click the image below to go to my sponsor page



 

Also, my wonderful friend Sarah Bell has organised, collated, created and printed a recipe book. It's an amalgamation of recipes made by family and friends for her handfasting last year and all moneys raised from it's sale are going to SANDS.

It has a few of my recipes in including my basic bread recipe and the infamous Mead.

You can read more about it here - http://www.freewebs.com/sarahholdcroft/recipebook.htm

Buy it from here - http://www.folksy.com/items/1201253-Handfasting-Recipe-Book-in-aid-of-SANDS?shop=yes

Thanks everyone x

No comments:

Post a Comment